Best Local Roofers for house shingles in Holland, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roofing system is most likely the most critical part of your house that shields it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Holland, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and specialists in several types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Holland, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Holland, MA and neighboring areas.
We offer the top roof cleaning service in Holland, MA. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest expenditures people always have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, most roofing tasks should never be carried out yourself. In addition bear in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to this question! However, there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products available and each and every one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and what surveys are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will add time to the task. A small home may take around a week or so, whereas much larger industrial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to break down with time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend on a range of factors. These include; the quality of the initial components used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been added to give shielding from the elements. Also, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also lower the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the ugly algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
They did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on time and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt perfect and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional respectful and did a great job when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Holland, MA
Holland is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 2,481 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area.
The area around the town center comprises the census-designated place of Holland.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your money wisely and this the finished roof may last for a long time to come. Look at these tips on how to find a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are not as likely in order to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your community to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they should send an agent for your property to check your roof in person before giving you an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they give will be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your house is extremely important. Your roof is among the most essential components of your house. Employing a professional roofing contractor having an excellent reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of house shingles in Holland, MA think RoofExpress