Top Rated Commercial Roofing for house shingles in Hatfield, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roof is probably the most critical part of your home that protects it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Hatfield, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and professionals in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Hatfield, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so going with a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is essential.
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Hatfield, MA and neighboring locations.
We offer the premier roof cleaning company in Hatfield, MA. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant financial investments people usually have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, most roofing jobs shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Additionally bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each has its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof you currently have and what surveys are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is always subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend upon a number of variables. These include; the quality of the original materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been added to give shielding from the weather. Additionally, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also cut down the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the unsightly algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
This company did every single thing they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also finished promptly and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably perfect and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a great job when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Hatfield, MA
Hatfield is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 3,279 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The census-designated place of Hatfield consists of the town center and surrounding areas.
Hatfield was founded in 1660 on land granted to General Daniel Dennison and Governor William Bradford. It was formally incorporated as a town in 1670 and has a board of selectmen and an annual town meeting.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know you are investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for a long time into the future. Check out these tips about how to locate a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are more unlikely to try to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they must send a representative in your property to check your homes roof personally before giving you an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they supply will probably be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your house is really important. The roof is one of the most critical components of your house. Employing a professional roofer who may have an incredible reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of house shingles in Hatfield, MA think RoofExpress