Best Local Roofers for house shingles in Hadley, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roof is undoubtedly the most significant part of your house that gives protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Hadley, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and experts in several types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Hadley, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Hadley, MA and neighboring areas.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning company in Hadley, MA. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest expenditures people typically have a number of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, most roofing tasks really should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally bear in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However, there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each has its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the right roof for you, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof and what evaluations are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while larger industrial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend on a number of variables. These include; the grade of the original materials used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been included to offer cover from the weather. On top of that, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the unpleasant algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
They did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt superb and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did a fantastic job when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Hadley, MA
Hadley (/ˈhædli/ (listen), HAD-lee) is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 5,250 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The area around the Hampshire and Mountain Farms Malls along Route 9 is a major shopping destination for the surrounding communities.
Hadley was first settled in 1659 and was officially incorporated in 1661. The former Norwottuck was renamed for Hadleigh, Suffolk. Its settlers were primarily a discontented group of families from the Puritan colonies of Hartford and Wethersfield, Connecticut, who petitioned to start a new colony up north after some controversy over doctrine in the local church. The settlement was led by John Russell. The first settler inside of Hadley was Nathaniel Dickinson, who surveyed the streets of what is now Hadley, Hatfield, and Amherst. At the time, Hadley encompassed a wide radius of land on both sides of the Connecticut River (but mostly on the eastern shore) including much of what would become known as the Equivalent Lands. In the following century, these were broken off into precincts and eventually the separate towns of Hatfield, Amherst, South Hadley, Granby and Belchertown. The early histories of these towns are, as a result, filed under the history of Hadley.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know you are investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof lasts for several years ahead. Look at these easy methods to find a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also less likely in order to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your money is headed. Ideally, they ought to send an agent for your property to check the roof in person before offering you a quote. That way, the estimate they offer will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your house is extremely important. Your homes roof is amongst the most critical components of your house. Employing a professional roofing company having a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of house shingles in Hadley, MA think RoofExpress