Best Local Roofers for house shingles in Granville, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roofing system is most likely the most significant part of your home that shields it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Granville, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and professionals in various types of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Granville, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Granville, MA and neighboring locations.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Granville, MA. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a number of questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, most roofing tasks really should not be performed yourself. Additionally keep in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products available and each one has its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof you have and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this is going to add time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while larger industrial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to break down with time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend on a range of factors. These include; the quality of the original components used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been included to offer protection from the elements. In addition, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the unpleasant algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
This company did everything they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely fantastic and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a fantastic job when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Granville, MA
Granville is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 1,566 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The town is named for John Carteret, 2nd Earl Granville.
Granville was first settled by English colonists in 1736 and was officially incorporated in 1754, after the end of the Indian wars in 1750. Early settlers could get a 100-acre (0.40 km2) lot for free, providing they built a house and “put four acres in English hay”. Perhaps the most famous resident of that era was Oliver Phelps, whose purchase of 6 million acres (24,000 km2) in western New York (the Phelps and Gorham Purchase) following the American Revolutionary War remains the largest real estate purchase in US history. The population in Granville expanded quickly, peaking at 2,100 in 1810, when it rivaled Springfield. However, likely due to the rocky soil in New England, many settlers eventually migrated west, some establishing the town of Granville, Ohio.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof can last for a long time in the future. Have a look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also more unlikely in order to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see just where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they should send a representative in your property to examine your roof directly before providing you with a quote. Like that, the estimate they offer will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your residence is extremely important. Your homes roof is amongst the most essential components of your house. Hiring a professional roofing company that has a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of house shingles in Granville, MA think RoofExpress