Top Commercial Roofing for house shingles in Granby, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roof is perhaps the most critical part of your home that protects it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Granby, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and specialists in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Granby, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is imperative.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Granby, MA and surrounding locations.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Granby, MA. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant investments people usually have a number of questions before makingany decisions , below are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, most roofing tasks should never be carried out yourself. In addition bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! However there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products available and each will have its own merits and faults. To determine which is the best roof for you, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof you have and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will add more time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will degrade gradually. The rate at which it degrades will depend on a range of factors. These include; the quality of the initial components used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been added to provide cover from the weather. Additionally, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also diminish the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the ugly algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
They did everything they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on time and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt fantastic and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did a fantastic job when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Granby, MA
Granby is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 6,240 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The census-designated place of Granby corresponds to the main village of Granby in the center of the town.
Granby was once part of Hadley, as were other towns. Granby was first settled in 1727 and was officially incorporated in 1768. The town is named in honor of John Manners, Marquess of Granby, a hero of the Seven Years’ War. Granby was originally part of the Hadley Equivalent Lands, and then part of South Hadley, before being incorporated on June 11, 1768. Old Hadley was first settled in 1659 by people from Hartford and Wethersfield, Connecticut. These settlers left Connecticut because of religious differences within their communities. John Pynchon was commissioned to buy wilderness land for their new community. Pynchon purchased the land from three Native American chiefs: Chickwallop, Umpanchala and Quontquont. Ownership was transferred to the settlers and confirmed by the General Court. These original boundaries include part of present-day Granby.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof can last for several years in the future. Have a look at these tips on how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are not as likely in order to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they should send an agent to your property to examine your roof in person before supplying you with an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they offer is going to be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is extremely important. Your homes roof is probably the most critical components of your property. Hiring a professional roofing contractor who has an excellent reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of house shingles in Granby, MA think RoofExpress