Top Rated Commercial Roofing for house shingles in East Longmeadow, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is most likely the most significant part of your home that shields it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the East Longmeadow, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and professionals in several forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to East Longmeadow, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is essential.
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of East Longmeadow, MA and surrounding areas.
We offer the leading roof cleaning company in East Longmeadow, MA. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant investments people usually have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing jobs shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Also keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for your home, you should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is always subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will diminish over time. The rate at which it breaks down will be dependent on a range of factors. These include; the quality of the original components that were used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been added to offer protection from the elements. Aside from that, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the undesirable algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
This company did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely superb and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert courteous and did a great job when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About East Longmeadow, MA
East Longmeadow is a city in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States situated in the Pioneer Valley region of Western Massachusetts. It has a population of 15,720 at the 2010 census. East Longmeadow is 5 miles southeast of downtown Springfield, 25 miles north of Hartford, 88 miles southwest of Boston, and 142 miles north of New York City.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for several years ahead. Have a look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also unlikely in order to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your cash goes. Ideally, they ought to send a representative for your property to check your homes roof personally before supplying you with an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they supply will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your house is extremely important. Your homes roof is amongst the most critical components of your house. Getting a professional roofing contractor that has a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of house shingles in East Longmeadow, MA think RoofExpress