Top Rated Local Roofers for house shingles in Chicopee, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roof is most likely the most critical aspect of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roofing services in and around the Chicopee, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and specialists in various forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Chicopee, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Chicopee, MA and neighboring locations.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning service in Chicopee, MA. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest expenditures people usually have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be performed yourself. In addition remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each and every one has its own merits and faults. To know which is the right roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof and what surveys are required. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while more substantial industrial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is always exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will degrade with time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend on a variety of variables. These include; the quality of the initial materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been included to give cover from the weather. On top of that, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unpleasant algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
They did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on time and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt superb and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a great job when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Chicopee, MA
Chicopee (/ˈtʃɪkəpi/ CHIK-ə-pee) is a city located on the Connecticut River in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 55,298, making it the second-largest city in Western Massachusetts after Springfield. As of 2018, the estimated population was 55,582. Chicopee is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The communities of Chicopee Center (Cabotville), Chicopee Falls, Willimansett, Fairview, Aldenville, Burnett Road, Smith Highlands and Westover are located within the city.
One of the ventures of the Boston Associates, Chicopee is a city built around several smaller former mill communities on its namesake, the Chicopee River. During the 19th century, the city was home to the first American producer of friction matches as well as a variety of other industries, including the Ames Manufacturing Company, an early pioneer in machining lathes, building upon the work of Springfield’s Thomas Blanchard, and the largest producer of swords and cutlasses for the Union Army during the Civil War. By the start of the 20th century, the city was home to a number of industrial plants, including those of the Fisk Tire Company, one of the largest tire makers of that time, and some of the earliest sporting goods factories of A. G. Spalding.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you are investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof can last for quite some time ahead. Look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also not as likely to try to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of various contractors in your community to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see just where your money is headed. Ideally, they should send a representative in your property to look at your roof personally before offering you a quote. Like that, the estimate they give will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your house is important. The roof is amongst the most important components of your home. Employing a professional roofing company who may have an incredible reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of house shingles in Chicopee, MA think RoofExpress