Top Rated Local Roofers for house shingles in Chester, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is probably the most significant part of your home that offers protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roofing services around the Chester, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and professionals in several types of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Chester, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge investment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Chester, MA and surrounding areas.
Our company offers the top roof cleaning company in Chester, MA. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest financial investments people usually have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, most roofing work should never be carried out yourself. In addition remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products available and each and every one has its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this will add time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas larger industrial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to diminish over time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend on a range of variables. These include; the grade of the initial components that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been included to provide protection from the weather. On top of that, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also decrease the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on time and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably fantastic and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did a fantastic job when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Chester, MA
Chester is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States, situated in the western part of the state. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts metropolitan statistical area. The town includes the Chester Factory Village Historic District. The total population was 1,337 in the 2010 census.
The area opened for settlement in the 1750s as Township No. 9, chartered as Murrayfield on October 31, 1765. The town was incorporated as Chester on February 21, 1783. The Western Railroad (later Boston & Albany Railroad) opened to Chester on May 24, 1841.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your money wisely and that the finished roof may last for many years to come. Check out these tips on how to get a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also not as likely to try and scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of some different contractors in your community to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your money is headed. Ideally, they should send an agent to the property to evaluate the roof personally before supplying you with an estimate. Like that, the estimate they supply will probably be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your residence is very important. Your roof is amongst the most critical components of your home. Working with a professional roof specialist having an incredible reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of house shingles in Chester, MA think RoofExpress