Best Local Roofers for house roofing in Springfield, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roofing system is most likely the most critical aspect of your house that offers protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Springfield, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and professionals in various forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Springfield, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Springfield, MA and surrounding locations.
We offer the top roof cleaning company in Springfield, MA. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant financial investments people always have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing work shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Additionally remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the task. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! However there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several different products available and each one will have its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof you have and what evaluations are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A small home might take around a week or so, while much larger commercial projects could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will break down over time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend on a range of factors. Those include; the grade of the original materials used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been added to provide protection from the weather. Also, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
They did everything they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely fantastic and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did a great job when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Springfield, MA
Springfield is a city in the state of Massachusetts, United States, and the seat of Hampden County. Springfield sits on the eastern bank of the Connecticut River near its confluence with three rivers: the western Westfield River, the eastern Chicopee River, and the eastern Mill River. As of the 2010 Census, the city’s population was 153,060. As of 2018, the estimated population was 155,032, making it the third-largest city in Massachusetts, the fourth-most populous city in New England after Boston, Worcester, and Providence, and the 12th-most populous in the Northeastern United States. Metropolitan Springfield, as one of two metropolitan areas[b] in Massachusetts (the other being Greater Boston), had a population of 692,942 as of 2010.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof can last for a long time ahead. Look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are not as likely to try to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see just where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to your property to look at the roof personally before giving you a quote. Like that, the estimate they supply will probably be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your own home is extremely important. Your roof is probably the most important components of your property. Employing a professional roofer who has an excellent reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of house roofing in Springfield, MA think RoofExpress