Top Commercial Roofing for house roofing in Granville, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roof is most likely the most critical aspect of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roofing solutions around the Granville, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and experts in different types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Granville, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Granville, MA and surrounding locations.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Granville, MA. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant expenditures people always have a many questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing work should not be performed yourself. Also remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each one has its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof you currently have and what inspections are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will add more time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while larger industrial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to diminish with time. The pace at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial components used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been added to provide protection from the weather. Furthermore, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the ugly algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
This company did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on time and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably flawless and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did an excellent job when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Granville, MA
Granville is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 1,566 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The town is named for John Carteret, 2nd Earl Granville.
Granville was first settled by English colonists in 1736 and was officially incorporated in 1754, after the end of the Indian wars in 1750. Early settlers could get a 100-acre (0.40 km2) lot for free, providing they built a house and “put four acres in English hay”. Perhaps the most famous resident of that era was Oliver Phelps, whose purchase of 6 million acres (24,000 km2) in western New York (the Phelps and Gorham Purchase) following the American Revolutionary War remains the largest real estate purchase in US history. The population in Granville expanded quickly, peaking at 2,100 in 1810, when it rivaled Springfield. However, likely due to the rocky soil in New England, many settlers eventually migrated west, some establishing the town of Granville, Ohio.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof lasts for several years to come. Take a look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are more unlikely to try and scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they should send an agent to your property to check the roof directly before offering you a quotation. Like that, the estimate they offer will be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your own home is very important. Your roof is among the most essential components of your property. Working with a professional roof specialist who may have a great reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of house roofing in Granville, MA think RoofExpress