Top Local Roofers for house roofing in Granby, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roofing system is most likely the most significant aspect of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Granby, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and specialists in different types of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Granby, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is critical.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Granby, MA and neighboring locations.
Our company provides the top roof cleaning company in Granby, MA. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest investments people always have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, most roofing jobs should not be performed yourself. In addition remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each one will have its own benefits and faults. To know which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and what evaluations are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will diminish over time. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend upon a range of variables. Those include; the quality of the original components used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering materials that have been added to provide protection from the elements. Aside from that, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the unappealing algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
They did everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also finished on time and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely perfect and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was expert polite and did an excellent job when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Granby, MA
Granby is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 6,240 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The census-designated place of Granby corresponds to the main village of Granby in the center of the town.
Granby was once part of Hadley, as were other towns. Granby was first settled in 1727 and was officially incorporated in 1768. The town is named in honor of John Manners, Marquess of Granby, a hero of the Seven Years’ War. Granby was originally part of the Hadley Equivalent Lands, and then part of South Hadley, before being incorporated on June 11, 1768. Old Hadley was first settled in 1659 by people from Hartford and Wethersfield, Connecticut. These settlers left Connecticut because of religious differences within their communities. John Pynchon was commissioned to buy wilderness land for their new community. Pynchon purchased the land from three Native American chiefs: Chickwallop, Umpanchala and Quontquont. Ownership was transferred to the settlers and confirmed by the General Court. These original boundaries include part of present-day Granby.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof will last for a long time ahead. Look at these tips on how to get a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also more unlikely to try and scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your money goes. Ideally, they should send a representative to your property to look at your homes roof directly before offering you an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they provide will probably be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your residence is important. Your roof is among the most critical components of your house. Hiring a professional roof specialist who has a fantastic reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of house roofing in Granby, MA think RoofExpress