Best Commercial Roofing for house roofing in Chicopee, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roofing system is possibly the most significant part of your house that gives protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Chicopee, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and specialists in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Chicopee, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge investment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Chicopee, MA and surrounding locations.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Chicopee, MA. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest investments people always have a number of questions before makingany decisions , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Additionally remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products available and each and every one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A small home might take around a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to break down gradually. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend on a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the original components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been included to give protection from the weather. Also, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also lower the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the unappealing algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
They did everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely flawless and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a fantastic job when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair pricing. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Chicopee, MA
Chicopee (/ˈtʃɪkəpi/ CHIK-ə-pee) is a city located on the Connecticut River in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 55,298, making it the second-largest city in Western Massachusetts after Springfield. As of 2018, the estimated population was 55,582. Chicopee is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The communities of Chicopee Center (Cabotville), Chicopee Falls, Willimansett, Fairview, Aldenville, Burnett Road, Smith Highlands and Westover are located within the city.
One of the ventures of the Boston Associates, Chicopee is a city built around several smaller former mill communities on its namesake, the Chicopee River. During the 19th century, the city was home to the first American producer of friction matches as well as a variety of other industries, including the Ames Manufacturing Company, an early pioneer in machining lathes, building upon the work of Springfield’s Thomas Blanchard, and the largest producer of swords and cutlasses for the Union Army during the Civil War. By the start of the 20th century, the city was home to a number of industrial plants, including those of the Fisk Tire Company, one of the largest tire makers of that time, and some of the earliest sporting goods factories of A. G. Spalding.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof can last for a long time into the future. Check out these easy methods to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also less likely to try and scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of some different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your cash goes. Ideally, they must send an agent in your property to evaluate your roof personally before giving you a quote. Like that, the estimate they provide is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is really important. Your roof is amongst the most significant components of your home. Hiring a professional roof specialist who may have a great reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of house roofing in Chicopee, MA think RoofExpress