Top Rated Commercial Roofing for house roofing in Chester, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roof is undoubtedly the most important aspect of your house that shields it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roofing solutions around the Chester, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and professionals in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Chester, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Chester, MA and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the #1 roof cleaning company in Chester, MA. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant financial investments people always have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should never be performed yourself. Also bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the work. Something else to remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! However there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are several different products readily available and each has its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof you currently have and what inspections are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The pace at which it breaks down will be dependent on a range of variables. These include; the quality of the original materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been included to give protection from the weather. Additionally, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the ugly algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
They did everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely superb and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did a terrific job when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Chester, MA
Chester is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States, situated in the western part of the state. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts metropolitan statistical area. The town includes the Chester Factory Village Historic District. The total population was 1,337 in the 2010 census.
The area opened for settlement in the 1750s as Township No. 9, chartered as Murrayfield on October 31, 1765. The town was incorporated as Chester on February 21, 1783. The Western Railroad (later Boston & Albany Railroad) opened to Chester on May 24, 1841.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for a long time ahead. Take a look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are unlikely to attempt to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they must send an agent to the property to check your homes roof directly before supplying you with an estimate. That way, the estimate they offer will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your house is really important. Your homes roof is probably the most important components of your residence. Employing a professional roofer who may have a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of house roofing in Chester, MA think RoofExpress