Top Local Roofers for house roofing in Brimfield, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roofing system is perhaps the most important part of your house that shields it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Brimfield, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and experts in various types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Brimfield, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge expenditure, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Brimfield, MA and neighboring locations.
We offer the premier roof cleaning company in Brimfield, MA. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest investments people usually have a lotof questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, most roofing work should never be carried out yourself. In addition remember that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each and every one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof you have and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will add more time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will degrade gradually. The pace at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the initial components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been added to provide protection from the elements. Also, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also lower the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the unappealing algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did every single thing they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt fantastic and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did an excellent job when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Brimfield, MA
Brimfield is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 3,609 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Brimfield was first settled in 1706 and was officially incorporated in 1731. Brimfield was originally part of Hampshire County, Massachusetts.
The original Hampshire County included territory that is now in modern-day Hampden County, Franklin County, and Berkshire County as well as small parts of modern-day Worcester County.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof may last for quite some time to come. Check out these tips about how to get a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also not as likely to attempt to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to the property to check your homes roof face-to-face before giving you a quotation. That way, the estimate they supply will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your home is very important. Your homes roof is one of the most significant components of your home. Getting a professional roofing company who may have a fantastic reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of house roofing in Brimfield, MA think RoofExpress