Top Commercial Roofing for house roofing in Agawam, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roofing system is perhaps the most significant aspect of your house that shields it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Agawam, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and professionals in several types of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Agawam, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Agawam, MA and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the top roof cleaning service in Agawam, MA. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest expenditures people always have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , below are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, most roofing tasks really should not be carried out yourself. Also remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products available and each and every one will have its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the best roof for you, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof you currently have and what evaluations are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is always exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a range of factors. These include; the quality of the original materials used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been included to offer protection from the elements. In addition, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the unappealing algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
These guys did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely perfect and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was expert courteous and did a fantastic job when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Agawam, MA
Agawam is a city in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 28,438 at the 2010 census. Agawam sits on the western side of the Connecticut River, directly across from Springfield, Massachusetts. It is considered part of the Springfield Metropolitan Statistical Area, which is contiguous with the Knowledge Corridor area, the 2nd largest metropolitan area in New England. Agawam contains a subsection, Feeding Hills.
The Six Flags New England amusement park is located in Agawam, on the banks of the Connecticut River.
Agawam’s ZIP code of 01001 is the lowest number in the continental United States (not counting codes used for specific government buildings such as the IRS).
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof lasts for many years ahead. Have a look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are unlikely to try to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they must send a representative to the property to check the roof in person before supplying you with an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they supply will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your own home is important. The roof is amongst the most important components of your property. Employing a professional roofing contractor who may have a great reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of house roofing in Agawam, MA think RoofExpress