Top Rated Commercial Roofing for hail damage roof repair in Hatfield, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roof is possibly the most important aspect of your house that gives protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roofing solutions around the Hatfield, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and experts in various forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Hatfield, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial investment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is key.
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Hatfield, MA and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the top roof cleaning company in Hatfield, MA. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
As one of their largest financial investments people usually have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, most roofing tasks really should not be performed yourself. Additionally remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each one has its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof you currently have and what evaluations are required. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the task. A small home may take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is always subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The rate at which it degrades will depend on a range of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial materials that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been included to provide protection from the weather. Additionally, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also diminish the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the undesirable algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
This company did every single thing they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely fantastic and will certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional polite and did an excellent task when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Hatfield, MA
Hatfield is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 3,279 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The census-designated place of Hatfield consists of the town center and surrounding areas.
Hatfield was founded in 1660 on land granted to General Daniel Dennison and Governor William Bradford. It was formally incorporated as a town in 1670 and has a board of selectmen and an annual town meeting.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof can last for a long time to come. Take a look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also unlikely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your community to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your cash goes. Ideally, they must send a representative to your property to check your homes roof in person before supplying you with an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they provide will be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your home is important. Your homes roof is among the most essential components of your residence. Employing a professional roofer having a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of hail damage roof repair in Hatfield, MA think RoofExpress