Top Rated Local Roofers for hail damage roof in Springfield, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roof is possibly the most important aspect of your house that offers protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Springfield, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and experts in various types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Springfield, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Springfield, MA and surrounding areas.
Our company offers the #1 roof cleaning service in Springfield, MA. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest investments people always have a ton of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Also keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to that question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each and every one will have its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you really should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof and what inspections are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will degrade gradually. The rate at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of factors. These include; the grade of the initial components that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been added to offer shielding from the weather. On top of that, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the unappealing algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
They did every single thing they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished promptly and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt awesome and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did an excellent task when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Springfield, MA
Springfield is a city in the state of Massachusetts, United States, and the seat of Hampden County. Springfield sits on the eastern bank of the Connecticut River near its confluence with three rivers: the western Westfield River, the eastern Chicopee River, and the eastern Mill River. As of the 2010 Census, the city’s population was 153,060. As of 2018, the estimated population was 155,032, making it the third-largest city in Massachusetts, the fourth-most populous city in New England after Boston, Worcester, and Providence, and the 12th-most populous in the Northeastern United States. Metropolitan Springfield, as one of two metropolitan areas[b] in Massachusetts (the other being Greater Boston), had a population of 692,942 as of 2010.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof may last for several years in the future. Look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also more unlikely to try and scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they should send a representative to your property to check your roof in person before giving you an estimate. Like that, the estimate they supply will likely be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your home is very important. The roof is amongst the most critical components of your property. Hiring a professional roofer having an excellent reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of hail damage roof in Springfield, MA think RoofExpress