Best Commercial Roofing for hail damage roof in Chicopee, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roofing system is most likely the most important part of your home that shields it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Chicopee, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and specialists in several types of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Chicopee, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Chicopee, MA and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Chicopee, MA. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest financial investments people usually have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be carried out yourself. In addition remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! But there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof you have and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to diminish with time. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial materials used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been included to provide cover from the weather. Additionally, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
This company did everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely awesome and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did a fantastic job when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Chicopee, MA
Chicopee (/ˈtʃɪkəpi/ CHIK-ə-pee) is a city located on the Connecticut River in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 55,298, making it the second-largest city in Western Massachusetts after Springfield. As of 2018, the estimated population was 55,582. Chicopee is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The communities of Chicopee Center (Cabotville), Chicopee Falls, Willimansett, Fairview, Aldenville, Burnett Road, Smith Highlands and Westover are located within the city.
One of the ventures of the Boston Associates, Chicopee is a city built around several smaller former mill communities on its namesake, the Chicopee River. During the 19th century, the city was home to the first American producer of friction matches as well as a variety of other industries, including the Ames Manufacturing Company, an early pioneer in machining lathes, building upon the work of Springfield’s Thomas Blanchard, and the largest producer of swords and cutlasses for the Union Army during the Civil War. By the start of the 20th century, the city was home to a number of industrial plants, including those of the Fisk Tire Company, one of the largest tire makers of that time, and some of the earliest sporting goods factories of A. G. Spalding.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you are investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for many years to come. Look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also unlikely in order to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your community to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your cash is headed. Ideally, they need to send an agent for your property to check your homes roof directly before giving you a quote. Like that, the estimate they provide will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your residence is important. The roof is amongst the most important components of your residence. Working with a professional roofer that has an excellent reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of hail damage roof in Chicopee, MA think RoofExpress