Top Local Roofers for garage roof replacement in Springfield, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roofing system is most likely the most critical part of your home that gives protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roofing solutions around the Springfield, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and experts in several forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Springfield, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Springfield, MA and neighboring areas.
Our company offers the leading roof cleaning company in Springfield, MA. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest investments people typically have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should not be performed yourself. Additionally keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! However there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each and every one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof and what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend upon a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been included to give protection from the weather. Furthermore, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also reduce the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the undesirable algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
They did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely perfect and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did an excellent job when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Springfield, MA
Springfield is a city in the state of Massachusetts, United States, and the seat of Hampden County. Springfield sits on the eastern bank of the Connecticut River near its confluence with three rivers: the western Westfield River, the eastern Chicopee River, and the eastern Mill River. As of the 2010 Census, the city’s population was 153,060. As of 2018, the estimated population was 155,032, making it the third-largest city in Massachusetts, the fourth-most populous city in New England after Boston, Worcester, and Providence, and the 12th-most populous in the Northeastern United States. Metropolitan Springfield, as one of two metropolitan areas[b] in Massachusetts (the other being Greater Boston), had a population of 692,942 as of 2010.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof will last for many years to come. Take a look at these easy methods to get a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also not as likely in order to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see just where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send a representative for your property to evaluate the roof in person before offering you a quote. Doing this, the estimate they provide will likely be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is very important. The roof is probably the most essential components of your property. Getting a professional roof specialist who has a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of garage roof replacement in Springfield, MA think RoofExpress