Top Commercial Roofing for garage roof replacement in Cummington, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roof is probably the most critical part of your home that gives protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Cummington, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and experts in several types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Cummington, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial investment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is vital.
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Cummington, MA and neighboring locations.
We offer the premier roof cleaning service in Cummington, MA. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant financial investments people typically have a number of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, most roofing work should never be carried out yourself. Additionally remember that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A small home could take about a week or so, while larger commercial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to break down with time. The speed at which it degrades will depend on a range of variables. These include; the quality of the initial components that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been added to offer shielding from the weather. Aside from that, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the unappealing algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
This company did every single thing they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely superb and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did an excellent job when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Cummington, MA
Cummington is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 872 at the 2010 census, down from 978 at the 2000 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Cummington was first settled in 1762 and was officially incorporated in 1779. It was named after Colonel John Cumings, the original landholder.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you are investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for several years in the future. Have a look at these tips about how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also unlikely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they must send an agent in your property to check the roof personally before supplying you with an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they offer is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your own home is extremely important. The roof is one of the most significant components of your house. Working with a professional roof specialist who has a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of garage roof replacement in Cummington, MA think RoofExpress