Top Local Roofers for garage roof replacement in Chicopee, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roof is most likely the most important part of your house that shields it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roofing services in and around the Chicopee, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and specialists in several forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Chicopee, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is key.
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Chicopee, MA and surrounding areas.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning company in Chicopee, MA. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest expenditures people usually have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing tasks should never be undertaken yourself. Additionally bear in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! However, there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several different products available and each will have its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof you currently have and what surveys are required. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The pace at which it breaks down will be dependent on a number of factors. These include; the grade of the original materials that were used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been included to provide shielding from the elements. Furthermore, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also decrease the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the unpleasant algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
They did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt awesome and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a terrific task when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Chicopee, MA
Chicopee (/ˈtʃɪkəpi/ CHIK-ə-pee) is a city located on the Connecticut River in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 55,298, making it the second-largest city in Western Massachusetts after Springfield. As of 2018, the estimated population was 55,582. Chicopee is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The communities of Chicopee Center (Cabotville), Chicopee Falls, Willimansett, Fairview, Aldenville, Burnett Road, Smith Highlands and Westover are located within the city.
One of the ventures of the Boston Associates, Chicopee is a city built around several smaller former mill communities on its namesake, the Chicopee River. During the 19th century, the city was home to the first American producer of friction matches as well as a variety of other industries, including the Ames Manufacturing Company, an early pioneer in machining lathes, building upon the work of Springfield’s Thomas Blanchard, and the largest producer of swords and cutlasses for the Union Army during the Civil War. By the start of the 20th century, the city was home to a number of industrial plants, including those of the Fisk Tire Company, one of the largest tire makers of that time, and some of the earliest sporting goods factories of A. G. Spalding.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for quite some time to come. Look at these easy methods to find a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also not as likely to try to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they need to send an agent for your property to evaluate the roof directly before giving you an estimate. That way, the estimate they give will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your home is important. Your roof is among the most critical components of your residence. Employing a professional roof specialist who has a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of garage roof replacement in Chicopee, MA think RoofExpress