Top Local Roofers for garage roof replacement in Chester, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roof is possibly the most critical part of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Chester, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and professionals in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Chester, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial investment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Chester, MA and neighboring areas.
We provide the top roof cleaning company in Chester, MA. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a lotof questions before makingany decisions , below are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should never be performed yourself. Additionally bear in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the task. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several different products available and each and every one will have its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof you have and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the task. A small home could take about a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to diminish over time. The speed at which it breaks down will be dependent on a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been included to offer cover from the weather. Furthermore, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also lower the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the ugly algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely perfect and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional polite and did a fantastic job when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair prices. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Chester, MA
Chester is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States, situated in the western part of the state. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts metropolitan statistical area. The town includes the Chester Factory Village Historic District. The total population was 1,337 in the 2010 census.
The area opened for settlement in the 1750s as Township No. 9, chartered as Murrayfield on October 31, 1765. The town was incorporated as Chester on February 21, 1783. The Western Railroad (later Boston & Albany Railroad) opened to Chester on May 24, 1841.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof may last for many years ahead. Have a look at these tips about how to find a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also more unlikely to try to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they need to send a representative to the property to evaluate your roof face-to-face before giving you an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they provide will probably be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your house is extremely important. Your homes roof is probably the most critical components of your residence. Employing a professional roofing company having an incredible reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of garage roof replacement in Chester, MA think RoofExpress