Top Local Roofers for garage roof replacement in Blandford, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical aspect of your house that offers protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Blandford, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and experts in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Blandford, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Blandford, MA and neighboring areas.
Our company offers the #1 roof cleaning company in Blandford, MA. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant expenditures people usually have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing work should never be performed yourself. Also keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, while larger industrial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will diminish gradually. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial materials used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been included to give cover from the elements. Additionally, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the unpleasant algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
This company did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably flawless and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a great task when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Blandford, MA
Blandford is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 1,233 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. It is the home of the Blandford Ski Area.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for several years in the future. Check out these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are unlikely to attempt to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least various contractors in your community to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they should send an agent for your property to look at your roof personally before offering you a quote. Like that, the estimate they supply will be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your own home is really important. Your homes roof is probably the most important components of your house. Getting a professional roofer who has a great reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of garage roof replacement in Blandford, MA think RoofExpress