Top Commercial Roofing for garage roof repair in Blandford, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roofing system is most likely the most critical aspect of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Blandford, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and experts in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Blandford, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant expenditure, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Blandford, MA and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the leading roof cleaning company in Blandford, MA. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant expenditures people typically have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, the majority of roofing work should not be performed yourself. Additionally always remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the task. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each will have its own merits and faults. To know which is the best roof for you, you should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof and what evaluations are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the task. A small home might take around a week or so, whereas much larger industrial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is always subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will deteriorate over time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend on a variety of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial components that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been added to offer cover from the elements. Additionally, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
This company did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished promptly and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt superb and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did a terrific task when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Blandford, MA
Blandford is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 1,233 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. It is the home of the Blandford Ski Area.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for many years to come. Have a look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also more unlikely to attempt to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send a representative to your property to evaluate your roof personally before providing you with an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they give will be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your house is important. Your homes roof is one of the most essential components of your house. Employing a professional roof specialist having a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of garage roof repair in Blandford, MA think RoofExpress