Best Commercial Roofing for garage roof repair in Amherst, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most critical part of your home that protects it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Amherst, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and experts in several forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Amherst, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial investment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is crucial.
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Amherst, MA and neighboring locations.
We provide the leading roof cleaning company in Amherst, MA. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest expenditures people typically have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing work shouldn’t be performed yourself. In addition keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each will have its own merits and faults. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you really should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will break down over time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of variables. Those include; the grade of the original components that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been added to provide cover from the elements. On top of that, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the ugly algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
This company did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished promptly and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely superb and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did an excellent task when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Amherst, MA
Amherst (/ˈæmərst/ (listen)) is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States, in the Connecticut River valley. As of the 2010 census, the population was 37,819, making it the highest populated municipality in Hampshire County (although the county seat is Northampton). The town is home to Amherst College, Hampshire College, and the University of Massachusetts Amherst, three of the Five Colleges. The name of the town is pronounced without the h (“AM-erst”) by natives and long-time residents, giving rise to the local saying, “only the ‘h’ is silent”, in reference both to the pronunciation and to the town’s politically active populace.
Amherst has three census-designated places; Amherst Center, North Amherst, and South Amherst.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your money wisely and this the finished roof may last for a long time ahead. Check out these tips on how to get a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also more unlikely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they must send an agent to your property to check the roof directly before offering you a quote. Like that, the estimate they offer will be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your house is extremely important. Your homes roof is amongst the most significant components of your home. Employing a professional roofing contractor who may have a great reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of garage roof repair in Amherst, MA think RoofExpress