Top Rated Commercial Roofing for garage roof in Springfield, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roofing system is probably the most important part of your home that offers protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Springfield, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and professionals in several types of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Springfield, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant investment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Springfield, MA and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the premier roof cleaning company in Springfield, MA. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant financial investments people typically have a many questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Also keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products available and each has its own merits and faults. To determine which is the best roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof you currently have and what evaluations are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will add time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while larger industrial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is always exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will degrade over time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend upon a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial components that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective materials that have been included to offer cover from the weather. In addition, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also reduce the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the ugly algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
This company did everything they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on time and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely superb and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did a terrific task when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Springfield, MA
Springfield is a city in the state of Massachusetts, United States, and the seat of Hampden County. Springfield sits on the eastern bank of the Connecticut River near its confluence with three rivers: the western Westfield River, the eastern Chicopee River, and the eastern Mill River. As of the 2010 Census, the city’s population was 153,060. As of 2018, the estimated population was 155,032, making it the third-largest city in Massachusetts, the fourth-most populous city in New England after Boston, Worcester, and Providence, and the 12th-most populous in the Northeastern United States. Metropolitan Springfield, as one of two metropolitan areas[b] in Massachusetts (the other being Greater Boston), had a population of 692,942 as of 2010.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof can last for many years ahead. Check out these tips on how to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also unlikely to try to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at least various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they need to send a representative to the property to look at the roof in person before giving you a quote. This way, the estimate they provide is going to be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your residence is really important. Your roof is one of the most significant components of your residence. Employing a professional roofing company having a great reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of garage roof in Springfield, MA think RoofExpress