Top Rated Commercial Roofing for garage roof in Hatfield, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roofing system is probably the most critical aspect of your house that shields it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Hatfield, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and professionals in various forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Hatfield, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Hatfield, MA and surrounding areas.
Our company provides the premier roof cleaning company in Hatfield, MA. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest investments people always have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be undertaken yourself. In addition always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to that question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are many different products available and each one will have its own benefits and faults. To know which is the best roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof and exactly what surveys are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, while larger industrial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will diminish over time. The pace at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the initial components used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been added to offer shielding from the weather. In addition, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the undesirable algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely excellent and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional courteous and did an excellent job when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Hatfield, MA
Hatfield is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 3,279 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The census-designated place of Hatfield consists of the town center and surrounding areas.
Hatfield was founded in 1660 on land granted to General Daniel Dennison and Governor William Bradford. It was formally incorporated as a town in 1670 and has a board of selectmen and an annual town meeting.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for many years ahead. Take a look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are unlikely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of various contractors in your community to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see just where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they should send a representative to the property to check your roof in person before offering you an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they supply will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your home is important. Your roof is among the most important components of your home. Hiring a professional roofing contractor who may have a great reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of garage roof in Hatfield, MA think RoofExpress