Top Commercial Roofing for garage roof in Granby, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical aspect of your house that protects it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Granby, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and professionals in different forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Granby, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is essential.
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Granby, MA and neighboring areas.
Our company offers the premier roof cleaning service in Granby, MA. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest financial investments people always have a many questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, most roofing tasks should not be performed yourself. In addition bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many different products available and each will have its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof you have and what evaluations are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this is going to add time to the task. A small home could take about a week or so, while larger industrial projects could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will break down with time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend upon a number of variables. These include; the quality of the initial components that were used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been included to offer protection from the elements. Additionally, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also cut down the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unattractive algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
This company did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on time and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely excellent and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a fantastic job when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Granby, MA
Granby is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 6,240 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The census-designated place of Granby corresponds to the main village of Granby in the center of the town.
Granby was once part of Hadley, as were other towns. Granby was first settled in 1727 and was officially incorporated in 1768. The town is named in honor of John Manners, Marquess of Granby, a hero of the Seven Years’ War. Granby was originally part of the Hadley Equivalent Lands, and then part of South Hadley, before being incorporated on June 11, 1768. Old Hadley was first settled in 1659 by people from Hartford and Wethersfield, Connecticut. These settlers left Connecticut because of religious differences within their communities. John Pynchon was commissioned to buy wilderness land for their new community. Pynchon purchased the land from three Native American chiefs: Chickwallop, Umpanchala and Quontquont. Ownership was transferred to the settlers and confirmed by the General Court. These original boundaries include part of present-day Granby.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know you are investing your money wisely which the finished roof will last for a long time in the future. Have a look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also less likely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see just where your money goes. Ideally, they must send an agent to your property to evaluate your homes roof personally before offering you a quote. Doing this, the estimate they supply will be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is extremely important. Your roof is one of the most essential components of your property. Hiring a professional roofing contractor who has an excellent reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of garage roof in Granby, MA think RoofExpress