Top Local Roofers for garage roof in Chicopee, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roofing system is possibly the most significant part of your house that protects it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Chicopee, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and experts in different forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Chicopee, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant investment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Chicopee, MA and neighboring locations.
We offer the premier roof cleaning service in Chicopee, MA. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant expenditures people usually have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be carried out yourself. Additionally remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! But there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each and every one has its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof and what surveys are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will deteriorate over time. The rate at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a range of factors. These include; the quality of the initial materials that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering materials that have been included to offer protection from the elements. Aside from that, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also cut down the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the ugly algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished promptly and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt excellent and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional respectful and did a great job when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Chicopee, MA
Chicopee (/ˈtʃɪkəpi/ CHIK-ə-pee) is a city located on the Connecticut River in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 55,298, making it the second-largest city in Western Massachusetts after Springfield. As of 2018, the estimated population was 55,582. Chicopee is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The communities of Chicopee Center (Cabotville), Chicopee Falls, Willimansett, Fairview, Aldenville, Burnett Road, Smith Highlands and Westover are located within the city.
One of the ventures of the Boston Associates, Chicopee is a city built around several smaller former mill communities on its namesake, the Chicopee River. During the 19th century, the city was home to the first American producer of friction matches as well as a variety of other industries, including the Ames Manufacturing Company, an early pioneer in machining lathes, building upon the work of Springfield’s Thomas Blanchard, and the largest producer of swords and cutlasses for the Union Army during the Civil War. By the start of the 20th century, the city was home to a number of industrial plants, including those of the Fisk Tire Company, one of the largest tire makers of that time, and some of the earliest sporting goods factories of A. G. Spalding.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof will last for many years ahead. Look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are less likely to try to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your money goes. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to the property to examine the roof personally before giving you a quote. Like that, the estimate they offer will probably be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your own home is extremely important. Your homes roof is among the most critical components of your home. Employing a professional roofer who may have an incredible reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of garage roof in Chicopee, MA think RoofExpress