Best Commercial Roofing for garage roof in Blandford, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most critical aspect of your house that gives protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Blandford, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and experts in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Blandford, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Blandford, MA and surrounding areas.
Our company provides the top roof cleaning service in Blandford, MA. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest expenditures people usually have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing work shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Additionally remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each one has its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this is going to add time to the job. A smaller home may take around a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is always subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to degrade with time. The speed at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a variety of variables. Those include; the quality of the original components used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been included to give shielding from the elements. On top of that, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also diminish the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
They did everything they said they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on time and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely perfect and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional respectful and did a great job when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Blandford, MA
Blandford is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 1,233 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. It is the home of the Blandford Ski Area.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for many years in the future. Check out these easy methods to get a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are less likely to try and scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they need to send an agent in your property to check your homes roof personally before supplying you with a quotation. This way, the estimate they offer is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your house is extremely important. The roof is probably the most critical components of your residence. Getting a professional roofing company who may have a great reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of garage roof in Blandford, MA think RoofExpress