Top Commercial Roofing for gaf roofing in Holyoke, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most critical part of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roofing services around the Holyoke, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and professionals in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Holyoke, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant investment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is vital.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Holyoke, MA and surrounding areas.
Our company provides the #1 roof cleaning company in Holyoke, MA. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant expenditures people typically have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, most roofing tasks should never be performed yourself. Additionally remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the work. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to that question! But there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each one has its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for you, you should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while much larger commercial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will break down with time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend on a range of factors. These include; the grade of the initial components that were used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been included to give shielding from the elements. Aside from that, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also lower the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the unpleasant algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also finished on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably perfect and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did a terrific job when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Holyoke, MA
Holyoke is a city in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States, that lies between the western bank of the Connecticut River and the Mount Tom Range. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 39,880. As of 2018, the estimated population was 40,358. Sitting 8 miles (13 km) north of Springfield, Holyoke is part of the Springfield Metropolitan Area, one of the two distinct metropolitan areas in Massachusetts.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you will be investing your money wisely which the finished roof lasts for several years in the future. Look at these tips about how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also less likely to try to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at least a few different contractors in your community to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they must send an agent to your property to evaluate your homes roof face-to-face before supplying you with a quotation. This way, the estimate they supply will likely be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your own home is really important. Your roof is probably the most critical components of your home. Working with a professional roof specialist who may have an excellent reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of gaf roofing in Holyoke, MA think RoofExpress