Top Rated Local Roofers for gaf roofing in Granby, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roof is possibly the most critical aspect of your house that offers protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Granby, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and professionals in various forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Granby, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant expenditure, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is vital.
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Granby, MA and neighboring locations.
We offer the leading roof cleaning service in Granby, MA. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest investments people always have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing work should never be undertaken yourself. Additionally always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many different products available and each will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for you, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while more substantial industrial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will degrade gradually. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend upon a variety of variables. These include; the quality of the original materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been added to offer protection from the weather. In addition, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also lower the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the undesirable algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed on time and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably perfect and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional courteous and did an excellent job when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Granby, MA
Granby is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 6,240 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The census-designated place of Granby corresponds to the main village of Granby in the center of the town.
Granby was once part of Hadley, as were other towns. Granby was first settled in 1727 and was officially incorporated in 1768. The town is named in honor of John Manners, Marquess of Granby, a hero of the Seven Years’ War. Granby was originally part of the Hadley Equivalent Lands, and then part of South Hadley, before being incorporated on June 11, 1768. Old Hadley was first settled in 1659 by people from Hartford and Wethersfield, Connecticut. These settlers left Connecticut because of religious differences within their communities. John Pynchon was commissioned to buy wilderness land for their new community. Pynchon purchased the land from three Native American chiefs: Chickwallop, Umpanchala and Quontquont. Ownership was transferred to the settlers and confirmed by the General Court. These original boundaries include part of present-day Granby.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for several years into the future. Check out these tips on how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also not as likely to attempt to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they must send a representative to the property to evaluate your homes roof face-to-face before supplying you with a quotation. Like that, the estimate they provide will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your house is very important. Your homes roof is one of the most critical components of your house. Employing a professional roofer who may have an incredible reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of gaf roofing in Granby, MA think RoofExpress