Top Local Roofers for gaf roofing in Cummington, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roof is perhaps the most important aspect of your home that protects it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Cummington, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and experts in different types of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Cummington, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Cummington, MA and surrounding areas.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Cummington, MA. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest investments people usually have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be performed yourself. In addition bear in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products available and each will have its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof and what evaluations are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the job. A small home may take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to break down gradually. The speed at which it breaks down will depend on a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the original materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been included to give cover from the weather. Aside from that, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also decrease the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the ugly algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
This company did everything they said they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt flawless and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did a terrific job when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Cummington, MA
Cummington is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 872 at the 2010 census, down from 978 at the 2000 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Cummington was first settled in 1762 and was officially incorporated in 1779. It was named after Colonel John Cumings, the original landholder.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof can last for quite some time to come. Take a look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also not as likely to try to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see just where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they need to send a representative to the property to examine your roof directly before offering you an estimate. Like that, the estimate they give is going to be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your own home is extremely important. Your homes roof is amongst the most essential components of your home. Working with a professional roofing company having a great reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of gaf roofing in Cummington, MA think RoofExpress