Top Local Roofers for gaf roofing in Chicopee, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roofing system is most likely the most important part of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Chicopee, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and professionals in various forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Chicopee, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is imperative.
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Chicopee, MA and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the leading roof cleaning service in Chicopee, MA. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant financial investments people usually have a lotof questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, most roofing jobs shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Additionally remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the job. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to this question! But there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for you, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this is going to add time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to degrade with time. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a variety of variables. These include; the quality of the original materials that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been added to offer protection from the elements. Additionally, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also cut down the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on time and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely fantastic and will certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional polite and did a terrific job when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Chicopee, MA
Chicopee (/ˈtʃɪkəpi/ CHIK-ə-pee) is a city located on the Connecticut River in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 55,298, making it the second-largest city in Western Massachusetts after Springfield. As of 2018, the estimated population was 55,582. Chicopee is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The communities of Chicopee Center (Cabotville), Chicopee Falls, Willimansett, Fairview, Aldenville, Burnett Road, Smith Highlands and Westover are located within the city.
One of the ventures of the Boston Associates, Chicopee is a city built around several smaller former mill communities on its namesake, the Chicopee River. During the 19th century, the city was home to the first American producer of friction matches as well as a variety of other industries, including the Ames Manufacturing Company, an early pioneer in machining lathes, building upon the work of Springfield’s Thomas Blanchard, and the largest producer of swords and cutlasses for the Union Army during the Civil War. By the start of the 20th century, the city was home to a number of industrial plants, including those of the Fisk Tire Company, one of the largest tire makers of that time, and some of the earliest sporting goods factories of A. G. Spalding.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof may last for a long time to come. Look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also more unlikely to try to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see just where your money goes. Ideally, they should send an agent in your property to check your roof face-to-face before providing you with an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they give is going to be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is really important. The roof is among the most significant components of your house. Hiring a professional roofer who may have a great reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of gaf roofing in Chicopee, MA think RoofExpress