Best Commercial Roofing for gaf roofing in Blandford, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical part of your home that gives protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Blandford, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and professionals in several types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Blandford, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is imperative.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Blandford, MA and surrounding areas.
We provide the top roof cleaning company in Blandford, MA. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant investments people always have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, most roofing work really should not be undertaken yourself. Also remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products available and each one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof and what surveys are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A small home might take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will diminish gradually. The rate at which it degrades will depend on a variety of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been added to offer protection from the weather. On top of that, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the unappealing algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did every single thing they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely fantastic and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a terrific job when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Blandford, MA
Blandford is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 1,233 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. It is the home of the Blandford Ski Area.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for many years ahead. Check out these tips about how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are less likely to try and scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see just where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they need to send an agent to your property to evaluate your roof personally before offering you an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they supply will be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your home is important. The roof is among the most significant components of your residence. Getting a professional roof specialist that has an incredible reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of gaf roofing in Blandford, MA think RoofExpress