Top Local Roofers for gaf roofing in Amherst, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roof is possibly the most significant aspect of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Amherst, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and specialists in various types of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Amherst, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial investment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Amherst, MA and surrounding locations.
We provide the top roof cleaning service in Amherst, MA. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant investments people typically have a lotof questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Additionally bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the task. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to this question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many different products available and each and every one has its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this is going to add time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend upon a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the original materials used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been included to give shielding from the elements. Additionally, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also lower the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the unattractive algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
This company did everything they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on time and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt awesome and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was expert polite and did a fantastic task when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Amherst, MA
Amherst (/ˈæmərst/ (listen)) is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States, in the Connecticut River valley. As of the 2010 census, the population was 37,819, making it the highest populated municipality in Hampshire County (although the county seat is Northampton). The town is home to Amherst College, Hampshire College, and the University of Massachusetts Amherst, three of the Five Colleges. The name of the town is pronounced without the h (“AM-erst”) by natives and long-time residents, giving rise to the local saying, “only the ‘h’ is silent”, in reference both to the pronunciation and to the town’s politically active populace.
Amherst has three census-designated places; Amherst Center, North Amherst, and South Amherst.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for several years into the future. Check out these easy methods to find a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also less likely to try and scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your community to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your money goes. Ideally, they should send an agent to your property to check your homes roof personally before giving you a quotation. That way, the estimate they supply is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your residence is very important. The roof is probably the most essential components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofing company who has an incredible reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of gaf roofing in Amherst, MA think RoofExpress