Top Commercial Roofing for free roof estimate in Holyoke, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most important aspect of your house that offers protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Holyoke, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and professionals in various types of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Holyoke, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge expenditure, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is critical.
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Holyoke, MA and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Holyoke, MA. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest expenditures people usually have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products available and each and every one will have its own merits and faults. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof you currently have and what evaluations are required. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The speed at which it degrades will be dependent on a range of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial materials that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been included to offer shielding from the weather. On top of that, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also lower the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the unsightly algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
This company did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt superb and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional polite and did a terrific task when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair prices. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Holyoke, MA
Holyoke is a city in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States, that lies between the western bank of the Connecticut River and the Mount Tom Range. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 39,880. As of 2018, the estimated population was 40,358. Sitting 8 miles (13 km) north of Springfield, Holyoke is part of the Springfield Metropolitan Area, one of the two distinct metropolitan areas in Massachusetts.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for several years to come. Check out these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also less likely to try and scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your community to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they should send an agent to the property to examine the roof in person before providing you with a quotation. This way, the estimate they offer will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your home is extremely important. The roof is one of the most critical components of your residence. Employing a professional roofer having a great reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of free roof estimate in Holyoke, MA think RoofExpress