Top Local Roofers for flat roof systems in Springfield, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is possibly the most critical part of your house that gives protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Springfield, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and experts in several types of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Springfield, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is key.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Springfield, MA and surrounding areas.
Our company offers the top roof cleaning company in Springfield, MA. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest investments people always have a many questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, most roofing tasks should never be performed yourself. Also keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the job. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are many different products available and each has its own merits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof you have and exactly what surveys are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will diminish over time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend upon a range of factors. These include; the grade of the initial components that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been included to provide cover from the weather. Aside from that, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the unappealing algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
These guys did every single thing they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt superb and would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a great task when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Springfield, MA
Springfield is a city in the state of Massachusetts, United States, and the seat of Hampden County. Springfield sits on the eastern bank of the Connecticut River near its confluence with three rivers: the western Westfield River, the eastern Chicopee River, and the eastern Mill River. As of the 2010 Census, the city’s population was 153,060. As of 2018, the estimated population was 155,032, making it the third-largest city in Massachusetts, the fourth-most populous city in New England after Boston, Worcester, and Providence, and the 12th-most populous in the Northeastern United States. Metropolitan Springfield, as one of two metropolitan areas[b] in Massachusetts (the other being Greater Boston), had a population of 692,942 as of 2010.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know you are investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof can last for a long time into the future. Look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are unlikely to try and scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your money is going. Ideally, they should send a representative in your property to look at your homes roof personally before supplying you with an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they provide will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your house is really important. The roof is one of the most significant components of your residence. Employing a professional roofer who may have a great reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of flat roof systems in Springfield, MA think RoofExpress