Top Commercial Roofing for flat roof systems in Hatfield, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roof is most likely the most important part of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roofing services in and around the Hatfield, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and specialists in several types of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Hatfield, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is vital.
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Hatfield, MA and surrounding areas.
We provide the top roof cleaning service in Hatfield, MA. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant financial investments people usually have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, most roofing jobs should not be undertaken yourself. Also keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each one will have its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof and what surveys are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will add time to the job. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The rate at which it breaks down will be dependent on a number of factors. These include; the grade of the initial components used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been added to give protection from the weather. Aside from that, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the undesirable algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
They did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably superb and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did an excellent task when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Hatfield, MA
Hatfield is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 3,279 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The census-designated place of Hatfield consists of the town center and surrounding areas.
Hatfield was founded in 1660 on land granted to General Daniel Dennison and Governor William Bradford. It was formally incorporated as a town in 1670 and has a board of selectmen and an annual town meeting.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your money wisely which the finished roof may last for several years to come. Take a look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also less likely to try to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your community to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to the property to check your roof directly before offering you a quote. That way, the estimate they give will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your house is very important. Your homes roof is one of the most critical components of your house. Working with a professional roofer having an incredible reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of flat roof systems in Hatfield, MA think RoofExpress