Top Commercial Roofing for flat roof systems in Easthampton, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roofing system is possibly the most important aspect of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Easthampton, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and experts in different types of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Easthampton, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial investment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Easthampton, MA and surrounding locations.
We provide the premier roof cleaning service in Easthampton, MA. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest financial investments people always have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing work really should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally always remember that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each one will have its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof and what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the task. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend upon a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the original materials used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been included to give shielding from the elements. In addition, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also cut down the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the unsightly algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt excellent and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a terrific task when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Easthampton, MA
Easthampton is a city in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The city is on the southeastern edge of the Pioneer Valley near the five colleges in the college towns of Northampton and Amherst. The population was 16,053 at the 2010 census.
Easthampton was first settled by European immigrants beginning in 1664 and was originally part of Northampton. In 1785, Easthampton was established as a “district” by Massachusetts (a former type of political entity with less independence than a town), and in 1809, it was incorporated as a town. Easthampton is the youngest town in Hampshire County by date of incorporation. (It was not, however, the last incorporated; two of the three disincorporated towns of the Quabbin Reservoir in Hampshire County, Enfield and Prescott, were incorporated afterwards.)
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof can last for quite some time to come. Check out these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are less likely to try to scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they should send a representative for your property to check your roof face-to-face before offering you an estimate. This way, the estimate they give will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your home is important. Your roof is among the most essential components of your residence. Getting a professional roofer that has a great reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of flat roof systems in Easthampton, MA think RoofExpress