Top Commercial Roofing for flat roof systems in East Longmeadow, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is probably the most critical aspect of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the East Longmeadow, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and professionals in several forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to East Longmeadow, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is imperative.
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of East Longmeadow, MA and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the highly regarded roof cleaning service in East Longmeadow, MA. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
As one of their largest expenditures people usually have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, most roofing work should never be carried out yourself. In addition keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to this question! But there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products available and each will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof and what evaluations are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will add more time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend upon a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the initial materials that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been included to give cover from the elements. On top of that, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also cut down the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unappealing algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
They did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely fantastic and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional courteous and did a great task when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About East Longmeadow, MA
East Longmeadow is a city in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States situated in the Pioneer Valley region of Western Massachusetts. It has a population of 15,720 at the 2010 census. East Longmeadow is 5 miles southeast of downtown Springfield, 25 miles north of Hartford, 88 miles southwest of Boston, and 142 miles north of New York City.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof will last for quite some time into the future. Take a look at these easy methods to get a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are unlikely to try and scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to no less than various contractors in your community to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they need to send a representative in your property to check the roof in person before supplying you with an estimate. This way, the estimate they give will likely be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your home is important. Your roof is one of the most critical components of your property. Employing a professional roof specialist having a great reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of flat roof systems in East Longmeadow, MA think RoofExpress