Top Rated Local Roofers for flat roof systems in Cummington, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most important part of your home that shields it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Cummington, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and specialists in several forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Cummington, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Cummington, MA and surrounding areas.
We offer the premier roof cleaning service in Cummington, MA. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest investments people usually have a many questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing work shouldn’t be carried out yourself. In addition bear in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each one has its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, while larger commercial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will break down with time. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a range of variables. Those include; the quality of the original components used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been added to give protection from the weather. Aside from that, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also diminish the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
This company did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely flawless and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did an excellent job when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Cummington, MA
Cummington is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 872 at the 2010 census, down from 978 at the 2000 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Cummington was first settled in 1762 and was officially incorporated in 1779. It was named after Colonel John Cumings, the original landholder.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for quite some time ahead. Take a look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also not as likely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at least various contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they must send an agent for your property to look at your homes roof directly before supplying you with an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they offer will likely be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is very important. Your roof is among the most significant components of your home. Hiring a professional roof specialist who may have a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of flat roof systems in Cummington, MA think RoofExpress