Top Rated Commercial Roofing for flat roof systems in Chesterfield, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is probably the most critical part of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Chesterfield, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and professionals in different types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Chesterfield, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Chesterfield, MA and neighboring locations.
We provide the premier roof cleaning service in Chesterfield, MA. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest expenditures people always have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should not be undertaken yourself. Also always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each and every one has its own benefits and faults. To know which is the right roof for you, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof you have and what evaluations are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will add more time to the task. A small home might take about a week or so, while larger commercial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to diminish over time. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend on a range of variables. These include; the quality of the initial materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been added to offer protection from the weather. In addition, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also reduce the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did every single thing they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed on time and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably flawless and will certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did an excellent job when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Chesterfield, MA
Chesterfield is a rural hill town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States, 26 miles (42 km) east of Pittsfield and 90 miles (140 km) west of Boston. The population was 1,222 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Chesterfield was first settled in 1760 and was officially incorporated in 1762. It was named after the Earl of Chesterfield. The town center, established after the Revolution, has well-preserved Federal period houses along Main Road. In its early days, the town supported a largely agricultural economy, with wool from Merino sheep as a major product. However, there were sawmills and tanneries in operation as well as cloth dressing mills, and in the early 19th century these superseded farming and brought in a small immigrant population that was mostly Irish. Progress wiped out most of the industry in Chesterfield, and by the start of the 20th century a re-emerging agricultural economy developed alongside the growing trade from summer residents.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof will last for quite some time in the future. Take a look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also unlikely to try and scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative for your property to evaluate your homes roof personally before providing you with an estimate. Like that, the estimate they offer will probably be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your home is really important. Your homes roof is one of the most significant components of your home. Getting a professional roofing company that has a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of flat roof systems in Chesterfield, MA think RoofExpress