Top Rated Commercial Roofing for flat roof systems in Brimfield, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roof is most likely the most critical part of your home that shields it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Brimfield, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and experts in several types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Brimfield, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Brimfield, MA and neighboring locations.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Brimfield, MA. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest financial investments people usually have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should not be performed yourself. Also keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each one has its own benefits and faults. To know which is the best roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof you have and what surveys are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to diminish with time. The speed at which it degrades will depend on a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the original components that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been included to offer shielding from the weather. Additionally, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the unpleasant algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished on time and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably fantastic and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was expert courteous and did a fantastic job when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Brimfield, MA
Brimfield is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 3,609 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Brimfield was first settled in 1706 and was officially incorporated in 1731. Brimfield was originally part of Hampshire County, Massachusetts.
The original Hampshire County included territory that is now in modern-day Hampden County, Franklin County, and Berkshire County as well as small parts of modern-day Worcester County.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for several years into the future. Look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are less likely to try and scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see just where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they should send an agent in your property to evaluate the roof personally before supplying you with an estimate. This way, the estimate they give will be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your house is really important. The roof is one of the most important components of your house. Employing a professional roofing contractor who may have a great reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of flat roof systems in Brimfield, MA think RoofExpress