Top Local Roofers for flat roof systems in Blandford, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roof is perhaps the most critical part of your house that protects it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Blandford, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and experts in several types of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Blandford, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is essential.
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Blandford, MA and surrounding areas.
Our company offers the top roof cleaning service in Blandford, MA. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant expenditures people usually have a bunch of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing jobs should never be performed yourself. In addition always remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many different products available and each and every one will have its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof you have and what evaluations are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, while larger industrial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will break down with time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend on a number of variables. These include; the grade of the original components that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been included to provide shielding from the elements. Aside from that, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also reduce the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the unappealing algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did everything they told us they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt flawless and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did an excellent task when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Blandford, MA
Blandford is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 1,233 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. It is the home of the Blandford Ski Area.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for a long time into the future. Check out these tips on how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are not as likely to try to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your cash goes. Ideally, they should send an agent to your property to look at the roof personally before offering you a quote. Like that, the estimate they supply will likely be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your home is extremely important. The roof is probably the most significant components of your property. Getting a professional roofing contractor having a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of flat roof systems in Blandford, MA think RoofExpress