Best Local Roofers for flat roof systems in Agawam, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roof is perhaps the most significant aspect of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Agawam, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and professionals in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Agawam, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant investment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Agawam, MA and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the premier roof cleaning company in Agawam, MA. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest financial investments people always have a number of questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, most roofing jobs should never be performed yourself. Additionally keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each will have its own merits and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof and what surveys are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, while much larger commercial projects may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to break down over time. The pace at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial materials that were used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been included to provide shielding from the elements. Aside from that, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unattractive algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
These guys did everything they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably fantastic and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did a great job when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Agawam, MA
Agawam is a city in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 28,438 at the 2010 census. Agawam sits on the western side of the Connecticut River, directly across from Springfield, Massachusetts. It is considered part of the Springfield Metropolitan Statistical Area, which is contiguous with the Knowledge Corridor area, the 2nd largest metropolitan area in New England. Agawam contains a subsection, Feeding Hills.
The Six Flags New England amusement park is located in Agawam, on the banks of the Connecticut River.
Agawam’s ZIP code of 01001 is the lowest number in the continental United States (not counting codes used for specific government buildings such as the IRS).
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof will last for many years ahead. Check out these tips about how to look for a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are not as likely in order to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least a few different contractors in your community to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they need to send an agent to your property to check your homes roof directly before providing you with a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they offer is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your residence is extremely important. Your homes roof is among the most essential components of your property. Working with a professional roof specialist who may have a great reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of flat roof systems in Agawam, MA think RoofExpress