Top Rated Local Roofers for flat roof replacement cost in Chicopee, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most critical aspect of your house that gives protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roofing services in and around the Chicopee, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and professionals in various forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Chicopee, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Chicopee, MA and neighboring locations.
We provide the top roof cleaning service in Chicopee, MA. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant investments people usually have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, most roofing jobs should not be carried out yourself. Also keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the job. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products available and each and every one has its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof and what evaluations are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while larger industrial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend on a variety of variables. Those include; the grade of the original components used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been added to offer cover from the weather. Also, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also decrease the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the unpleasant algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably excellent and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional respectful and did an excellent task when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Chicopee, MA
Chicopee (/ˈtʃɪkəpi/ CHIK-ə-pee) is a city located on the Connecticut River in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 55,298, making it the second-largest city in Western Massachusetts after Springfield. As of 2018, the estimated population was 55,582. Chicopee is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The communities of Chicopee Center (Cabotville), Chicopee Falls, Willimansett, Fairview, Aldenville, Burnett Road, Smith Highlands and Westover are located within the city.
One of the ventures of the Boston Associates, Chicopee is a city built around several smaller former mill communities on its namesake, the Chicopee River. During the 19th century, the city was home to the first American producer of friction matches as well as a variety of other industries, including the Ames Manufacturing Company, an early pioneer in machining lathes, building upon the work of Springfield’s Thomas Blanchard, and the largest producer of swords and cutlasses for the Union Army during the Civil War. By the start of the 20th century, the city was home to a number of industrial plants, including those of the Fisk Tire Company, one of the largest tire makers of that time, and some of the earliest sporting goods factories of A. G. Spalding.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof lasts for many years to come. Take a look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also more unlikely to attempt to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they must send an agent to your property to look at the roof face-to-face before supplying you with an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they supply will likely be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your home is important. The roof is probably the most critical components of your residence. Working with a professional roofer having a great reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of flat roof replacement cost in Chicopee, MA think RoofExpress