Top Rated Local Roofers for flat roof replacement cost in Amherst, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most critical aspect of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roofing solutions around the Amherst, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and experts in various types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Amherst, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Amherst, MA and neighboring locations.
We provide the premier roof cleaning company in Amherst, MA. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest financial investments people typically have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing work shouldn’t be performed yourself. Also remember that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products available and each and every one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will degrade over time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend on a range of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial materials used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been included to give shielding from the weather. Furthermore, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the unpleasant algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
This company did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely awesome and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did a great job when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is searching for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Amherst, MA
Amherst (/ˈæmərst/ (listen)) is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States, in the Connecticut River valley. As of the 2010 census, the population was 37,819, making it the highest populated municipality in Hampshire County (although the county seat is Northampton). The town is home to Amherst College, Hampshire College, and the University of Massachusetts Amherst, three of the Five Colleges. The name of the town is pronounced without the h (“AM-erst”) by natives and long-time residents, giving rise to the local saying, “only the ‘h’ is silent”, in reference both to the pronunciation and to the town’s politically active populace.
Amherst has three census-designated places; Amherst Center, North Amherst, and South Amherst.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your money wisely and that the finished roof may last for many years in the future. Have a look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also unlikely to attempt to scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send an agent to the property to check your roof personally before providing you with a quote. That way, the estimate they provide will likely be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your home is very important. The roof is one of the most important components of your house. Getting a professional roofer having a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of flat roof replacement cost in Amherst, MA think RoofExpress