Best Commercial Roofing for flat roof repairs in Springfield, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roof is most likely the most important part of your house that shields it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Springfield, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and specialists in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Springfield, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Springfield, MA and neighboring areas.
We provide the leading roof cleaning company in Springfield, MA. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest investments people typically have a bunch of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, most roofing tasks should not be performed yourself. Additionally always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several different products available and each has its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this is going to add time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial projects may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is always exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will break down gradually. The rate at which it degrades will depend upon a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial materials used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been added to provide cover from the weather. Aside from that, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the unattractive algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably perfect and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert courteous and did a terrific task when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Springfield, MA
Springfield is a city in the state of Massachusetts, United States, and the seat of Hampden County. Springfield sits on the eastern bank of the Connecticut River near its confluence with three rivers: the western Westfield River, the eastern Chicopee River, and the eastern Mill River. As of the 2010 Census, the city’s population was 153,060. As of 2018, the estimated population was 155,032, making it the third-largest city in Massachusetts, the fourth-most populous city in New England after Boston, Worcester, and Providence, and the 12th-most populous in the Northeastern United States. Metropolitan Springfield, as one of two metropolitan areas[b] in Massachusetts (the other being Greater Boston), had a population of 692,942 as of 2010.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof may last for a long time into the future. Check out these tips on how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also more unlikely in order to scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they should send an agent to the property to examine the roof directly before supplying you with a quotation. That way, the estimate they offer will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your residence is important. The roof is probably the most critical components of your residence. Working with a professional roofing contractor who may have an excellent reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of flat roof repairs in Springfield, MA think RoofExpress