Top Rated Commercial Roofing for flat roof repairs in Hampden, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roof is undoubtedly the most important part of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Hampden, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and professionals in several forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Hampden, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Hampden, MA and neighboring areas.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning company in Hampden, MA. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant financial investments people always have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, most roofing work should never be performed yourself. Also always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will diminish over time. The rate at which it breaks down will be dependent on a number of variables. These include; the quality of the initial materials used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been included to offer shielding from the weather. Also, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the ugly algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
These guys did everything they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely excellent and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a fantastic task when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Hampden, MA
Hampden is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 5,139 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The namesake of Hampden is John Hampden, an English patriot.
Hampden is a small, New England town in Western Massachusetts. It is, for the most part, a commuter town. The town is home to businesses such as Village Food Mart, Monson Savings Bank, La Cucina Restaurant, It’s All About Me, Bilton’s Farm Market, Compusign, Mountain View Restaurant, the VFW and Reid’s Corner.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you will be investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof will last for several years into the future. Take a look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also not as likely in order to scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your community to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your cash is going. Ideally, they should send a representative to the property to look at your homes roof face-to-face before supplying you with an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they provide is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is very important. The roof is one of the most critical components of your house. Employing a professional roof specialist having a great reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of flat roof repairs in Hampden, MA think RoofExpress